1. When I get a day to myself I like to...drink something warm, take a long, hot bath, lie in bed and watch veg movies ( like 80's veg out movies).Meander around the house and enjoy the silence...nap!OMG, doesn't that sound absolutely perfect. Hey anybody looking for a birthday present for Truthful Mommy..let's make that happen:)Hear me Mom? *wink *wink*
2. High school was....filled with new experiences and great friends. I loved high school. They say life is high school.I agree. Life is pretty great for me...most days:) Not Monday or Tuesday of this week but usually!
3. A little dream I have is to write for SheKnows,Babble, or contribute to a major paper. Oh yeah and to have 1000 + blog followers by next Saturday!
4. A big dream I have is to start with a column, evolve into a book, become an empire and to travel the entire world with the Big Guy and my girls. I want to be Queen of my Destiny and I want the journey to be glorious. Is that asking too much? I think not!
5. If I could drive any car my pick would be
|I just think this SUV is sexy and sleek. I'd feel powerful and hot driving it around town...chauffeuring rug rats!LOL|
6. A time that I felt really and truly beautiful was the moment my husband told me that he loved me for the first time. We were home on break from school in the fall,back when we were both much younger and thinner, we were kissing and he pulled away and looked at me and whispered..I love you. I knew he meant it. We had been dating for a little over a month. He scared me. He shocked me. But I could see it all over his face...I was home and I have never felt so beautiful as I did in those few extremely unconditional moments.
7. Tomorrow I will.... spend the day with the Big Guy and our girls ,hopefully, not doing much of anything. I need a rest! Lots of relaxing and loving on one another and I am really hoping for a nap!
Now for my FAWK YOUs
Fawk you to being frustrated and not being able to protect my children from all the ignorance in the world!
Fawk You to clean laundry that once again refuses to put itself away!
Fawk You to the distance between where my husband resides and my girls and I reside.
Fawk you to the exercise that I NEVER have time to actually do.
Yeah, FAWK you to the damn Shred DVD eyeballing me from the mantel..taunting me! Look dude, I am busy disengaging tantrum bombs and meltdowns. Sorry if I haven't had any 'me" time since I issued the challenge!!!!
Fawk you to all the stupid people in the world. I used to feel sorry for you but now you just annoy me. If you can't use a word correctly please,for the love of Pete,don't talk to me!!!
Fawk you to having someplace to go and nothing to wear!
Fawk you to Mommy Guilt..what a useless emotion and waste of time!!!
Fawk you to my stupid dog who shit on my carpet because she was mad at me! Damn emotional train wreck. We need some more testosterone in the joint!