|I always love this picture, it reminds me of a 60's album cover!|
I am happy to announce the winner of the Senseo Coffee Machine Giveaway, chosen by random.org, the winner is....drum roll, please......comment #15, Nicole! Congratulations, Nicole. I would also like to thank all of you who entered and tried to help me hit my 1000 followers goal! You guys are amazing. WHile I am at it, I'd also love to thank you all for all of the wonderful comments that I have been receiving lately. You guys really keep me thinking and offer some fantastic pearls of wisdom that I can add to my bag of tricks! Loving me some sisterhood through Motherhood!
Next, exciting part of news, today I am one of the Friendly Friday Featured Bloggers! I'm so excited! Please stop over and show them some love!
1. Did you have a pen pal when you were little (or now)? Where were/are they from? I had a pen pal, a boy from Turkey. We are grown ups and have been pen pals for 33 years. Now, we share pictures of our children.
2. If you could do a different job for one day, what would it be? I'd love to actually get paid for writing. Right now, I get paid to edit university students papers!
3. Do you remember your biggest fear from when you were little? I was afraid of the dark. There was no door on the closet and my overactive imagination always saw shadows and movement in the clothes.Now, I am like a Vampire, I like it as dark as possible.
4. What do you think is a waste of time? Why? Talking to stupid people. It makes my head hurt, it frustrates me repeating myself, is a general waste of my time and energy. then they usually try to use words that they don't know how to use correctly and it makes me insane!
5. What is the oldest item you have in your closet?
My Grandma's ancient Bulova, it must be like one of the first ones ever made. I love it!
My FAWK You's for the week
- Fawk You to having a night away from the girls, with just the Big Guy and not getting to fully *utilize* the hotel room to its potential.
- FAWK you to that last birthday shot of Tequila that I should not have had!Boo on getting older and not handling the liquor like I did in my 20's!
- SUPER DUPER FAWK YOU in the EAR to the mysterious black eye that I woke up with from my love/ hate relationship I had with the toilet the night of my birthday!
- Fawk you to my little girls growing up too fast!
- Fawk you to the mean girl from ballet class.
- Fawk you to never getting enough sleep! Lord, I need a nap!
- Fawk You to the Big Guy getting sick and being homesick in the same day..poor guy!
- Fawk you to my 5 inch hooker heels who tried to mutiny on me while out in Chicago for the first time in YEARS! Oh yeah, you thought a little hyperextended foot action was going to stop me? Tequila shut you up didn't it?
- Oh yeah, FAWK YOU to my back who is so obviously in cahoots with my hooker heels! Shame on you back! Pain pills and Muscle relaxers shut you up, didn't they?
- Disclaimer* There was no mixing of pills and booze. Scouts honor! Luckily said ailments did not happen simultaneously:)
- Big GIANT FAWK YOU to myself for still not finishing my piece that I am writing for an actual paying writing job! Today's the day it gets sent in. Wish me Luck!!!!!
- And one last but not least, FAWK YOU to Mother Nature...you bitch , how is it that you know every time I am in the same zip code with my MIL ? Without fail, if she is in town or I am at her house...I will surely start to hemorrhage. I think if we actually lived in the same area code all the time, I would literally bleed out! Damn You Mother nature, go annoy someone else!I've gotta wedding to go to this weekend!