Monday, August 2, 2010

Songs for my Heart

Today, India Arie is rocking my socks off! She is such an awesome singer!I stumbled across her first song over at Your Daily Dose. Robin is a great writer and her play list is wonderful.  This first song, I think is fabulous for everyone to  hear at least once a day! There IS HOPE!




 Ok, this song is dedicated to my post last week:) But more seriously, it is such a great song to let our daughter's hear. India Arie is an amazing woman with an amazing voice! I am not my hair and neither are you..you are all so much more!


1 comment:

  1. I saw your comment about liking the songs on my playlist. I can see that you REALLY meant that!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts on my truth! Please leave some love, insight , or even disagreement with mine. I believe in free thought and speech. Happy Mothering!!