Thursday, July 1, 2010

Quick confession; then back your regularly scheduled program

I just wanted to take a moment to tell all of you lovely readers that I have tons of guests at my house this week so I am a little backed up on my replies to comments. I promise to catch up tomorrow ( my one free day without visitors). It's 1:19 am and I am bushed! I am not going to post tonight for fear that in my deliriously sleepy state of mind, I may string together some incoherent craziness..you know like something that you might hear come out of the mouth of a politician or something!  I just wanted to let you all know that I have been checking my comments via my phone and I really appreciate all the feedback. I am truly flattered that you have taken the time out of your day to read and comment on my blog. It means more than you can imagine. All time is precious, but when a Mommy uses her very vital and fleeting free time to read and comment...that is something very dear to me.Happy Mothering! See you tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. I'm a little behind on my replies to comments as well. I'm so glad to have met your through last Friday though & hope you'll come link up to Fabulous Friday this week. Enjoy your guests & the 4th!
    Heather @ www.savingmoneylivinglife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your guests and try to get some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get a chance to really enjoy your visitors and don't spend time worrying about us. We love you and will be here when you have time to get back to the blogosphere. In the meantime, have some no guilt fun!!! To me, I find that blogging takes so much time and I am such a guilty person that I waste lots of time when I am not even able to blog worrying about it. It's crazy!! I wish I could just enjoy it for what it's worth and not spend so much energy stressing. Anyway, I hope that you have fun and know that we love you!!! xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm visiting from the Friday Blog Hop at Trendy Treehouse! Your blog looks so classy! I really like it a lot.

    I hope you have time to enjoy your guests. :0) It's always a big deal when people are visiting, but hopefully enjoyable too.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts on my truth! Please leave some love, insight , or even disagreement with mine. I believe in free thought and speech. Happy Mothering!!