- Labor is like being stuck in rush hour traffic~annoying, boring,uncomfortable and full of anxiety
- Delivery is like minding your own business and suddenly being kicked in the head by a unicorn flying overhead~ painful, unbelievable and magical.
- Watching your child learn/experience something for the very first time is more awesome than winning the lottery and a lot more likely to happen in your lifetime.
- Vaccinations hurt Mommies 97% more than they actually hurt our children.
- Listening to what your 3 year old is trying to tell you is so much more important than any phone call, email, television show, chore~all that other stuff will still be there, your 3 year olds childhood will not.
- Firsts are so hard because they lead to lasts.
- The first time you leave your child alone with strangers (school, ballet, soccer, gymnastics, daycare) you will cry and feel extreme guilt~ You are NOT a bad Mommy!
- Guilt is just a side effect of being a great Mommy!
Happy Mothering, my friends!