Sunday, August 1, 2010

Getting to Know me; Getting to love me

Getting to know YOU

It's Sunday and it's time to link up and get to know all of your bloggy friends!Happy Sunday, August 1st! Now let's get to the sharing!

The Q's..

1. If you were to win an award today, what would it be for?
I'm not sure. Bella just said for being the world's best Mommy, Gabs just said "NUTBALL!". I guess we know who would be getting my award for best kid today:) I'd say maybe for finally realizing that I need to take care of me and trying to do something about it. Biggest Breakthrough!



2. What is your shoe style?




Enough said?



3.  Does your car reflect your personality?
NO, my car is a big blue Durango more of functionality. It's ok, but if I were driving something to represent me it would probably be 
Sleek, sexy yet totally functional.



4. If you could take over someones body for a day..whose would you choose?
She's long, lean, strong and sexy

Oh yeah...and beautiful!


5. Love or be loved?
I do enjoy being loved but more than anything I love to LOVE on my girls, the big guy and my family and friends. So, I am going to say love.

6. If you were on death row, what last meal would you choose?
That is easy. It would be my favorite meal that the big guy  makes for me...Turkey and cranberry ravioli in a nice cream sauce, panzanella salad with fresh sweet cornbread, chocolate tiramisu..all from scratch. With a nice chilled bottle of Pinto Grigio! Actually, I may just have him make that today..it sounds so yummy!

7. Have you been on vacation this Summer, if so where?
NO,the big guy is working out of town so we live for him to come home. Though we have been to mini breaks to visit the parents and to Chicago for the day.

8. What is your favorite food related guilty pleasure?
CARBS, CARBS AND MORE CARBS! I could forgo all other food for fries. I would rather work out for 2 hours straight than miss out an a carb.It's my addiction.

6 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Staci and I am a carboholic... :) I hear you with the work out for two hours just to not miss those fries! YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuuuuum carbs, probably why I can never "lose" weight, I just maintain it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angelina is soooo hot!! But I am still Team Aniston! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the carbs answer.... I to love fries.... Oh boy I just love food full stop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shoes!!!!! AHHHH so amazing, the pink ones are totally amazing....

    Following your blog now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carbs are wonderful! I am seeing a dietitian for my eating issues and she asked me if I eat carbs or if I refuse to eat them. i thought she was on crack or something. How can I not eat carbs? They are heavenly. I just couldn't fathom it.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts on my truth! Please leave some love, insight , or even disagreement with mine. I believe in free thought and speech. Happy Mothering!!