Top 20 things that I love about my Papi
- I love when you take me outside and play in the snow.
- I love when you take me with you to get groceries.
- I Love you because you love me!
- I love when you play Barbies with me and use funny voices.
- I love when you paint with me and teach me how to draw.
- I love when you dance Wiggles dance contest with me and sissy.
- I love when you count with me.
- I love when you decorate the Christmas tree with me and take us to see Christmas lights.
- I love when you play camping with us inside our Hello Kitty tent.
- I love when you help me clean my room and straighten my bed.
- I love when you make gingerbread houses with us.
- I love when you kiss my booboos and use Dora bandaids.
- I love when you watch the Nutcracker and dance with me.
- I love you when you hug me when I am sad.
- I love when we play dress up and you tell me I am pretty.
- I love when you watch frosty with me and drink hot coco.
- I when you come and sleep in my bed with me when I have nightmares about Chickens ( and Lemurs)
- I love when we all take family naps together and you cuddle with me.
- I love you when you drive all the way to my favorite mall to get me spicy chicken.
- I love when you do nice things for me, like bring me surprises and play outside with me in the summer.
Most of all,I love you because you're the best Papi I never (ever in Bella speak) saw!
This list pretty much sums up the eyes with which my girls view their Daddy, every day. He is an amazing Father. He lives to make his girls ( luckily that includes me as well) smile and their sadness moves him to tears. I am blessed to be married to a man whose heart and personality can fill a room.Words can not convey the love I feel for him when I see him with our daughters. He's a real trooper too. The girls and I had planned to go all out for Father's Day, unfortunately, imagine my surprise when both girls got sick this weekend. Daddy got to spend Father's Day weekend, helping me tend to sick feverish children at all hours of the night. The girls looked at him all weekend with adoration as he helped administer meds and give luke warm baths, and carry sickly babies from couch to bed and back again.And I have never found him to be quite so sexy as he was helping me this weekend. Sorry you had to spend your Father's Day in the trenches,baby, but I sure did appreciate it.We love you honey, more than you will ever know! I'm sure next years list will include:
I love you when you take care of me when I am sick!
Happy Father's Day to all the fantastic Fathers in your lives!