Sunday, June 13, 2010

Getting to Know you Sunday

Getting to know YOU
 
The questions..
 

1. If you could have one of Superman's, powers which one would you want? Superhuman strength..Flight..Superhuman speed..X-Ray vision..etc
Invulnerability, it would make things so much easier to get through my days/ Especially, if I could be invulnerable to extranueous sights, sounds, tantrums, screaming, why????'s, can we?'s "why not?'s Invulnerable to sleep deprivation, bad food choices, and effects of crap food ate at odd times of the day.


2. The best thing I ever won is....?
The Mommy lottery. I love being Mother to my two girls.They have made me a better person.


3. Have you ever skyped with a bloggy friend?
No, the occassion has never presented itself.


4. What is your favorite Summer month?
June, because the everything is awakening and its warm enough to be outside and enjoy the outdoors but not so hot that its unbearable.


5. Pool, Lake, or Ocean?
Ocean, love sitting on the shore and looking out as the tide washes in.The possibilities seem endless.


6. One of my favorite Summer memories is.....?
Bella's second summer, she was a year old and it it was the first year she could get into the water and play in the yard. Everything was new and amazing and to experience/share all that with her, was by far the most amazing thing ever.

7. What's your favorite secret bargain?
Overstock.com

8. Do you plan on or have you been watching the World Cup?
Oh Yeah, baby!

1 comment:

  1. I agree on the mommy lottery. So amazing! I love the ocean and the month of June too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts on my truth! Please leave some love, insight , or even disagreement with mine. I believe in free thought and speech. Happy Mothering!!