Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Lemur spray to the rescue


Bella: "When I get older..I'm going to punch all of my dolls in the face!"
Me: "Why?"
Bella: "Umm..They give me the CREEPS! And take that Madagaascar movie out too. The Lemurs freak me out too!"
Yes, Money well spent! Now,  I must go convert my Febreeze Chicken Spray ( you know to eliminate Chickens that hide under little girls beds at night) into Lemur Spray! Oh, the humanity! I refuse to spray down the FAO collectible dolls. She may be on her own there. I could hide them somewhere in a closet. But what the hell will that do to her psyche if she unsuspectingly stumbles onto that craziness. I guess if I were 5 years old lying in bed and all these dolls were eyeballing me..I'd be a little freaked out too. Maybe...

4 comments:

  1. Seriously, certain dolls totally freak me out too!!! I wouldn't want those things staring at me at night!!!
    Pretty funny about the Lemurs!!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts on my truth! Please leave some love, insight , or even disagreement with mine. I believe in free thought and speech. Happy Mothering!!