1. What do you listen to while driving? If the kids are in the car, radio Disney , Wiggles, Laurie Berkner or Yo Gabba Gabba! If it's just me, I play whatever I want...really,really loud!
2. What is your least favorite thing about Fall? I really love fall but if I had to pick one thing, I'd say the smell of wet maple leaves, its right up there with the smell of wet dog!
3. What does your dream house look like, inside and out? I don't have enough time or imagination to answer that but from shopping around I'd say something around 5000 sf, 3 floors + walkout basement, huge master with sitting area and huge master bath, 4+ bedrooms,4 baths, play room, bar,LR, DR, family room off of ginormous modern kitchen, sunroom, loft area, brick, with large deck and patio leading to inground pool, play area with loads of trees and an English garden.
4. Would you ever own a minivan? NOT EVEN IF HELL FROZE OVER!!! This is my Mommy mobile that I want
5. Do you wash new clothes before wearing them? I used to for the girls, but I don't for the Big Guy or myself.
Now for my FAWK YOU's
FAWK You to the fact that Gabs told me the other day that she saw Bella in the hallway, when Bella was at school. Fawk you because this picture makes me wonder what the hell she actually really saw.
|NO,it was not photo shopped|
- Fawk you to all the running that I have had to do.
- Fawk You to a gas leak downtown and having to evacuate school during a field trip!WTF?
- Fawk You to being exhausted all the time!
- Fawk You to having an awesome day in October, walking around a beautiful Notre Dame campus and forgetting my camera!
- Fawk You to me for being on the fence and not knowing what I want right now.
- Fawk You to one more weekend that we have to travel!ARGH!
- Fawk You to me for calling my sister in the after noon of her birthday, when I certainly should have called her first thing in the morning!Sorry, Meli!Love you, little sis. Hope that NYC is a blast!
- Fawk you to me for being so busy that I didn't even get to post yesterday:(
- SUPER DUPER FAWK YOU to long ass weeks, and very short weekends!