Monday, September 27, 2010

Be A Better Me (You) Challenge- The culmination

Now that my Be a Better Me (You) Challenge has concluded with my birthday, I am feeling a little more focused on who I am and who I want to be in the world, more importantly I've come full circle...who I want to be for my girls. The challenge has taught me that being the mother to my girls is a huge part of who I am. I don't have to go and find myself..I'm right here. I just have to remember to give a little attention to my own wants and needs. It's not a sin, it in the end makes me not only better for me but better for those adorable little creatures that I get to call mine and the Big Guy. I hope you all spent the weekend celebrating your assets. I did. I celebrated me in a huge way and I will share that in a forthcoming post, complete with photos. Just as soon as I can get the photos of my camera. So, keep a look out for that...its a doozie! In the end, I just want to remind you all that you are important, you are special, you are some little ones everything ...so take care of you and put yourself at the top of your list. Happy Mothering!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts on my truth! Please leave some love, insight , or even disagreement with mine. I believe in free thought and speech. Happy Mothering!!