Also, I wanted to remind everyone that Tuesday I start my Be a Better ME (YOU) Challenge and I hope you can all link up. It will be a month long and we will all feel better for it.I promise!Expect a vlog post on Tuesday!
Next, I have a badge for all PROUD MOMMY BLOGGERS. If you are a mommy and a blogger, please swipe the bade code from my side bar and wear it proudly on your blog. The goal is to get it out to all Proud Mommy Bloggers. SO pass it on to anyone you think might want it! Happy Mothering, my friends!
1. The most adventurous thing I've ever done is trekked the jungles of the Amazon, swam with piranha, no...climbed mount Kilimanjaro. Just kidding, maybe petted a shark, eaten snake,alligator, eaten the worm.NO, got engaged after only knowing my husband for 3 months. Drove to Southern Mexico. Experienced transition labor without an epidural!The list is endless; I am a virtual cornucopia of adventurous happenings!LOL
2. If I were a pair of shoes I would be
3. My preferred mode of digital communication is IPHONE!I am a textaholic, carbaholic, blogaholic. My name is Truthful Mommy, nice to met you!* WE love you Truthful Mommy!
4. I feel happiest when I am loving on my husband and girls; just the four of us or when I am lying on some table surrounded by the scent of lavender,with sounds of the hump back whales mating playing softly in the background as some burly woman named Helga massages all of the stress away at some spa..while sipping on champagne while my husband watches the girls. Oh yes,I need a spa day..STAT!This may make me happier than anything:)LOL
5. A little dream I have for my life is to become a published author, maybe start with a syndicated column, then parlay that in to a book and be bale to live on the payment for that:)
6. The one modern convenience I could NOT do without is my Iphone,I need some sort of meeting. I am totally addicted to that thing. If I leave home without it, I am overcome with sheer terror:)
7. Music, movies, TV or books: if I could only choose one to enjoy I would pick Music & Books. I can't choose. Please don't make me!
This weeks FAWK you..
FAWK YOU to LETTING GO!
FAWK YOU to Mommies who cry every day of the last week and a half of Kindergarten in front of their kids and make me teary eyed!
FAWK YOU to the crumpled emotional pool of snot and tears that I've been all week.
FAWK YOU to the copious amount of carbs that I have eaten to deal with my stress.
FAWK YOU to the bald spot that still isn't grown all its hair back.
FAWK YOU to the stress my 3 year old felt the 1st day of Ballet; crying and afraid= Broke my heart!
FAWK YOU to my SUV just started smoking fro NO apparent reason.
FAWK YOU to the fact that my poor husband who hasn't been here all week, took my daughter to Kindergarten this morning and got all choked up. Not FAWK you to him, FAWK you to feeling bad, sad, and big Guys needing to crumple in pools of snot and tears! I LOV EYOU BIG GUY! YOU rock my WORLD!
Which brings me to my next FAWK YOU...
SUPER FAWK YOU to eating a big meal, then having marital relations; only to barf your guts up immediately after.Not Funny! True Story..DON'T DO IT! I got sea sick from the motion in the ocean!