Monday, July 12, 2010

Viva Espana; A kiss to build a dream on!

I think most of the free world was glued to their seats watching the football match between Spain and the Netherlands. I was rooting for Spain, if course, the big guy was rooting for the Netherlands.I suppose it has something to do with our heritage, or perhaps, he just likes to be black to my white; up to my down! In the end, I won! We all know that I am a huge football fan and an even  bigger footballer fan! Aside from the fact that the game itself is strategic, skillful and fast paced, the footballers themselves are awesome. Not only are they fine specimens of the male anatomy, apparently they are sensitive, sexy romantics! Case in Point, Iker Caillas ( Spain's Hottie King Captain Goalie) and hit equally as smokin girlfriend/reporter, Sara Carbonero.

 
dialogue:
Sara Carbonero: The Royal family leaves, but Iker stays. Ehh ... well, look how all began and here we are.
Iker Casillas: What should i say?
Sara: Tell me how you are, how do you feel?
Iker: I´m very happy, cheerful. We deserved this from the beggining. I can only give thanks to the people that supported me always; my parents, my brother, ( almost crying ) ----
Sara: Don't worry, let's talk a little about the match and later we will talk about it, no?
Iker: to my friends and you.
Sara: Take a minute to compose yourself, we can talk about that later ,ok?
Iker:No, this is what I want to do.
He swept Carbonero into his arms and kissed her on live television.

Now tell me, what's not to love about Football? I don't know about you but I am already looking forward to the 2014 parade of hotties  World Cup 2014 Brazil!  (Vuvuzuelas play in the background:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts on my truth! Please leave some love, insight , or even disagreement with mine. I believe in free thought and speech. Happy Mothering!!