Monday, July 26, 2010

MOnday Minute; July 26,2010

Monday Minute

1. Who is your "what-if" person?
(What-if person being what if I married this person or am now in a relationship with "this" person)

I have no what if person. I live in the now. Who cares what if? The only possible what ifs are people of the past who didn't make the cut into my future. I am married to my best friend and true soul mate. I am just lucky to have recognized perfection when it stared me in the eyes, and to have been smart enough to jump in full force, to the most amazing journey of my life, Why would I ever question that?

2. What is your nickname?
Debi, Mommy, "Debilukikuki " Don't laugh..my Dad made up crazy nicknames for all of his 6 children and now his 7 grandchildren, Babe, Sugar!

3. If you could choose how you died, how would you like to die?

I'd love to say in bed, in peace surrounded by the ones I love but if the punishment fits the crime (Meaning dying the way I lived..loud and obnoxious) I'd say it will more likely be some blaze of glory. I am thinking possibly spontaneously bursting into song and that turning into flames. I think for safety's sake, I am going to invest in loads of fire extinguishers and randomly place them around my house...just to be safe.

4. If you could have named yourself, which name would you have picked?
I like Lola, its fun, its sexy, its exotic..a lot like me.  OR I'd use my middle name as my first name...Asuzenna (AH-SU_ZEE_Na).

5. Who were you named after or for what reason did your parents choose your name?

I was actually named after my Mom's best friend (Debbie) and my Dad's sister (Asusana) so I got a bastardized version of the two. Happy Monday!

6 comments:

  1. Your middle name is beautiful! I love it!
    LOL at your #3. Going out in a blaze of glory! You rock. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't really say that I have a what if. I mean, I wrote one, but if I'd gone another way in my life, I wouldn't have my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLA! LOVESSSSSSSSSSS it! your middle name is freakin awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL at getting a "bastardized" version. Hilarious.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your middle name sooo pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dang you one of six? And happy 300 posts!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts on my truth! Please leave some love, insight , or even disagreement with mine. I believe in free thought and speech. Happy Mothering!!