Thursday, March 4, 2010

Swank Mommy!

I am so excited! I love, love, love this company. I actually received one of their necklaces as a gift for Christmas from my husband and Swank Mommy just approved to let me put one of their links on my page. I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with them, but they are basically necklaces that you can put your child's name, birth date, and birthstone on. They offer several different options, to fit all Mommy tastes.I love that I can walk around with my Bella and Gabs always near my heart, since they are always in there. I love that I have a necklace around my neck, like a little hug, from my girls to take with me throughout my day:) I know, I am cheezy but you know us Mommies, we are so proud of our little angels. Anyways, I think they are really neat. I wish I had enough money to buy one for every Mommy I know:) If you get a chance take a look at their site, there's a link at the top of my page.You too will be putting it on your list for next Christmas!I speak from personal experience, I was thrilled when I opened mine Christmas morning.

1 comment:

  1. I'm all over this! I must have one...gonna go check her out now. Thanks love!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts on my truth! Please leave some love, insight , or even disagreement with mine. I believe in free thought and speech. Happy Mothering!!